Thursday, August 6, 2009

a let down.

Today I realized how much I would be devastated if anything happened to my dog.
I am also disappointed in one person's complete ambivalence to my suffering and my dog's health.

Why can't someone just really show me that they value my feelings and understand the things that are most important to me. I believe that one of the requirements of love is that you should completely accept and care about the other person above all others. And by accept I mean value that others feelings and treat them as your own. Its not enough to say I love you. ever.

There are just some things about one you care about that become apparent over time. And if you consistently miss these things and there significance well then I just don't know what to say. Maybe its because you truly don't love them, or care about them like you want to believe. Nothing is in harmony and yet there is not enough discord to make progress.

les petites misere de la vie humaine....

No comments: